Revenge gone wrong

One time, I discovered that my husband Mureithi was cheating on me with a certain lady who worked in a company that were clients to my husband. Mureithi was working as a salesman and his biggest client was based in Rwanda. As mama shaitani, there's no way I could let a sin go unpunished. So I went to the jugular. I got the lady fired, got Mureithi fired and notified the lady's husband that his wife was cheating with my husband. Naturally, the lady was divorced and I got this husband some job in Nairobi, the same job Mureithi held. Meanwhile, Mureithi got a job in Canada and flew away.

My revenge was not complete yet.

Soon, loneliness set in. My business want doing well either. Stress ikaanza kuingia. Add dryspell to the mix. Then I remembered my Rwandese friend and thought that ferking him would not be a very bad idea. After all, Mureithi had ferked his wife (dryfry, definitely, coz he's allergic to latex, which is an excuse he uses to feel good pouring inside) after ferking me and the guy had ferked his wife after that, and I had ferked Mureithi after that, so in essence, the guy had ferked me. Plus the revenge element would make it satisfying.

So, we arranged a drink one Friday evening. Since I see marudurudu like @guru if driving after two drinks, and since I planned to drink till I black out, I took a mat to the venue. Dressed to kill. Short sleeveless dress that had a zip from top to bottom at the back (wanted to make it  easy for Ssemahungu to strip me before his senses come back),  and I wore no pandie. Mimi huyo hadi some classified lokeshen along Kiambu road. Nikampata huko he was on his second beer. Mimi nikaletewa drink yangu and by the time my guy was taking his fourth, I was downing  my 7th. My date turned out to be the most boring creature on earth. Despite the hints I was throwing at him, and even deliberately letting him see  Canaan is free, he didn't borrow. He was becoming too official. I was seeing my hopes of gerring dick fade as the night progressed.

At around 11pm, my guy spotted a fellow rwandese who was on his way out after his drinks. Called him and he came to say hi and sat at our table. Ssemahungu introduced me as just a friend, and this guy was like you have a very beautiful friend. And he was like, if i were you, i would make her more than just a friend. Now gentlemen, women are able to smell a fisi from 10kms away, and this new guy was a certified fisi. I acknowledged his comments, and added that he's handsome and looks hot. Since my hopes with Ssemahungu were nearing zero, and since I was determined to get laid that night, nikaamua I shift my plans to this new guy. His name was JB.

Fisi in fisi tu, akatuitishia round, and he sat next to me on the left. Ssemahungu was facing me kwa meza. Punda si punde stories zikaanza, drinks flowed, JB was all over me saying how much he would love to get a lady like me, Mimi am like would also like a guy like him.

By kitu 1am, JB had explored my boobs, fingered me to almost there, and had been assured of a fuck that night. A few more beers and it was time to hit the road. JB had a car, so he offered to drop all of us. Mimi nilikua naishi kahawa, Ssemahungu in Westie, and JB in Parklands. Simple logic would dictate they drop me, then JB drops Ssemahungu, then he goes home. But that would interfere with our plans. So JB suggested that we drop Ssemahungu first, then he will drop me. Ssemahungu must have known our plans and was jealous, he insisted that there's no way he can leave me alone with a guy I just met, and that I must be dropped first. A shouting match ensued in kinyarwanda, for like 30 mins. Nikaingilia kati coz I realized its almost turning physical. So Ssemahungu explains that he had hopes of bedding me until this JB nigga showed up, and now he can clearly see we're going to ferk. He just said hawes tolewa chakula kwa mdomo.

Ulevi ni mbaya. Dryspell is even worse. Coz in my drunkenness, nikawauliza if they are fighting over me, and they said yes. I was like, well, you can both have me.
 A hi-five and immediately we got to the car heading to JB's place. Nikapiga blackout immediately and only remember waking up next day at 9am, hurting from both holes.

Comments

  1. Mama Shaito mwenyewe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ngommer cia aka. Anytime a woman goes on revenge lazima ibackfire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dwyfwy chairlady

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MAUNGU STAND OFF PT1

Shortest boxing career in history

Contact the Admin

Name

Email *

Message *